Phonte's Solo Album (News)

Posted by Bonesy | Posted on 10:50 PM

After disputing and then settling their differences publicly, Phonte and 9th Wonder are ready to work together again:

"We were just talking on the plane on the way up, I'm officially starting my record when we get back." Phonte continued, "Me and 9th are going to start going through tracks. What I see for my record is I want him to be if, my record is for example an Amplified (Q-Tip), he would be like my J Dilla. Any other producers that we work with would have to fit within that framework. September 13th is the release date..the same day as the Minstrel Show 6 years ago."

Link To Video

After the Jump, download 4 of Phonte's latest tracks.


Phonte- Crossroads


Trackademicks- Fool On The Hill (Feat. Phonte)


Lil B- Base For You Face (Feat. Phonte, Jean Grae) (Prod. 9th Wonder)


King Mez- The King's Khrysis (Feat. Phonte) (Prod. Khrysis)