D-Sisive - Jonestown 2

Posted by Bonesy | Posted in | Posted on 1:01 PM


I've had D-Sisive's latest in rotation for about a month now and it's most definitely a heater. Derek from Northcliffe has been catching on over the last couple years with Juno nominations and Much Music appearances, but I still feel he should be recognized a lot more globally. I posted some of my favorite tracks below, and you can download all 16 tracks after the jump. Don't Sleep.

No More Words


If...


Graffitti Wall


Russell Peters




TRACK LISTING
01 – It Was Quiet In Guyana
02 – No More Words
03 – If…
04 – Troy’s Bucket
05 – Graffiti Wall
06 – Morning In Barcelona
07 – Russell Peters
08 – Wannabe (ft. Pink Eyes of Fucked Up)
09 – Rob Ford
10 – Long Ago (ft. Muneshine)
11 – Born To Die
12 – The Gun (twenty ten)
13 – Derek From Northcliffe
14 – #1 Record (ft. Adam Bomb, Cuts by Lil Jaz)
15 – Stroumboulopoulos
16 – If I Live To See Tomorrow (SigurRos-Hijacked)

DOWNLOAD