JR. Mint- Canadian Mint

Posted by Bonesy | Posted in | Posted on 11:57 AM


So I've had more time recently to check out some music that has been buzzin' on the blogs and shit. If you live in Toronto and follow hip hop closely, chances are you've heard this kids name and previewed some of his tracks already. Of the few things I heard (which I checked out based on the production and features), I appreciated the vibe but couldn't help but categorize JR Mint as a Mac Miller clone of the frat rap variety. However, the more I saw his mixtape cover over the internets (that shit looks quality) and watched some of his youtube clips (including this battle with KOTD's Organik), you have to respect his grustle. Check the tape out for yourself..there's Canadian talent all over it. I'm going to reserve further judgement until I see him open for Big K.R.I.T on the 27th. Download after the jump.

Smoke Out (Prod. MoSS)


Talk 2 U (Prod. Rich Kidd)


Brand Name (Prod. M Phazes)





DOWNLOAD